Saturday, June 6, 2009

To be, or not to be

I'd love to draw or or write or play music but never got around to doing it. I wish I had taken a career path that is creative professionally. Thinking about it now, people around me didn't encourage me to be creative.If anything, they may have made it seemed self-indulgent and a waste of time.
Perhaps by blogging I'll have a chance now. I'll have to start with thinking creative thoughts, feel creative , write creative, eat creative and sleep creative from now on.
I now give myself permission to create, my own Creative License.
Pure creativity is all around us. It's whether we want to see more, listen more, feel more or think more. It's there staring at us, but alas, it's we who don't open up our hearts and our minds.
Ok, from now on. I shall prevail......so watchhhhh outtttttttttt for me !!!

No comments: